- Residents must shower on a daily basis.
- Clothing must be worn at all times when out of the bathroom areas.
- All clothing and bedding must be washed weekly.
- All haircuts must be conservative and all facial hair must be groomed in a conservative manner.
- It is your responsibility to keep the living areas clean.
- All clothing must be conservative. Remember, as a resident, you are representing Christ and The Lighthouse by your attire.
- Excessive body piercing jewelry is not permitted.
- Make bed daily, and keep room tidy and picked up.
- No food allowed upstairs.
- Nails, screws, hooks, tape, stickers, etc., must not be used on the walls, woodwork or furnishings of the rooms.
- Residents are responsible for maintaining the yard.
- Residents are responsible to keep the house clean. House chores will be assigned.
- Absolutely no drugs or alcohol on premises.
- No pornographic magazines or images of any form allowed (including on cell phones).
- No fraternization with other residents, staff, or with any guest.
- No Gambling.
- No profanity, racial slurs, or comments on sexual orientation.
- Violence or threats of violence will not be tolerated.
- Do not enter a bedroom other than your own.
- Be respectful and courteous to the neighbors.
- ALL personal property must be kept in an orderly fashion. Make sure you comply with space and storage rules.
- Stealing will result in dismissal.
- Narcotic medication is not allowed. Any medication that shows up on a urine screen must be pre-approved.
- All rooms, your person, and your vehicle are subject to inspection at any time.
- Upon check-out, all personal property must be taken with you. Anything left will be discarded.
- No knives or other weapons are allowed on premises.
- All residents are required to work or volunteer 40 hours per week.
- Rent is due on time.
- Meals are on your own; please do not take food that does not belong to you.
- Daily Devotions are required and will be led by the Resident Manager.
- Attend all scheduled groups or meetings, including weekly meetings with your mentor.
- Curfew is at 10:00 PM.
- “Lights Out” is at 12:00 AM; please be respectful of those who go to bed early.
- All vehicles kept on the property must be approved.
- There may be additional required events; please make sure you are in attendance.
- Supervised urine drug screens and breathalyzers will be administered at random.
- Smoking is discouraged but allowed in designated areas only. No smoking or using tobacco products (including e-cigarettes) inside our recovery homes or vehicles.
- Injuries must be reported immediately.
- Weekend passes will be allowed to approved homes once you reach 30 days in our program or have pre-approval.
- No un-authorized guests allowed.
- There will be no copying of the house keys.
- Weekly Church attendance is required wherever The Lighthouse staff approves.
- Smoking is to happen before or after the service. Smoke at the back of the parking lot.
- Bibles are required.
- Hats and earrings are not allowed to be worn while on church property.
- Church attire:
- Collared shirts.
- Belts are required.
- Jeans are appropriate unless instructed otherwise.
- Church is not a place to fraternize.
- Electronics must have ear pieces, which need to be used at ALL times.
- Wi-Fi codes are not to be given to guests and must be used appropriately.
- The house television must be off by “Lights Out”; personal televisions are not permitted.
- Cell phones may be checked at any time. If you are asked to unlock your phone, you must comply. No inappropriate images, chatting, or texts allowed.
- All social media postings need to be God glorifying and in the spirit of recovery.