The Lighthouse offers several community support groups throughout the week.
1. Authentic Manhood – Our Life Recovery Home residents are required to attend a weekly group where we discuss what manhood looks like and how to purpose to become a man of integrity. This is a six month curriculum, it is only for our residents (closed group), and topics include:
- Our Design
- Our Traps (addictions)
- Our Story
- Our Work
- Our Relationships
- Our Parenting (fatherhood)
2. Life Skills – This community based group meets weekly to discuss various life skills from a faith based perspective. This group is open to the public, is an ongoing meeting, and topics may include:
- Healthy Living
- and Much More!
All who attend our Life Skills group have the opportunity to also participate in our mentorship program, are provided with a food voucher for the week, and fed during the group. This group could not happen without the support of our generous donors. Thank you for helping change lives!
3. Other Events
- The Lighthouse also provides programming for other agencies who need our services. If you are interested in having a group facilitated at your agency please contact us.
- Community Training Events – We offer training events throughout the year, providing FREE CEU’s for professionals and much needed education for the community. Please keep a watch on our website for upcoming events.
- Speakers Bureau – The Lighthouse staff has spoken at events locally and around the world. We would be happy to consider your speaking request. Please submit a request via our website for more information.