- A list of names, addresses, and phone numbers of those you wish to have involved in your rehabilitation (loved ones, healthcare professionals, etc.).
- Jewelry that you wear every day and consider to be a necessity, like your wedding ring or a watch. Otherwise, leave valuable items at home.
- An alarm clock.
- Your current prescription medication in the original pharmacy bottle with the information label intact. You should also bring a list of all your medications and dosages.
- A small amount of cash ($50 to $100 in smaller bills for store runs, etc.).
- Your checkbook, credit card, or debit card.
- Your insurance cards and a form of identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.).
- A cell phone loaded with minutes.
- A notebook, journal, and Bible.
- Resume for job search.
- Stamps and envelopes if you wish to mail letters.
- Pictures of your loved ones to keep in your room or wallet.
What Clothing You Should Bring
If you’re unsure about how to pack for the weather, pack layering options, like T-shirts, sweaters, and jackets. Keep in mind, space in your room is limited, so try not to over pack.
Be sure to pack clothes that are easy to wash and do not require special care such as dry cleaning. We do NOT have washers and dryers, so you will need to use the local laundromat to wash your clothing.
Be sure to bring seven days’ worth of comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing, including:
- shoes: comfy shoes for everyday wear, dress shoes for church, tennis shoes for activities/sports and boots for work
- one or two “dressy” outfits for church
- a coat/jacket
- a belt
Personal Hygiene Products to Pack
We require all toiletries and products to be completely alcohol-free.
Bring thirty days’ worth of toiletries, including:
- toothbrush, floss, and toothpaste
- shampoo and conditioner
- hair styling products (pump hair spray only)
- shaving cream, razor
- laundry soap and dryer sheets
We look forward to your stay with us and are praying in advance of your arrival. If you have any questions, or need help with items like clothing and hygiene products, please let us know as we may be able to help.